Build a Lifelong Career!
Demand has never been higher for skilled tradespeople in the Dayton and Miami Valley region and across Ohio! The Dayton Apprenticeship Council is recruiting people like you for tuition-free, paid apprenticeships in the construction trades.
Do you Have What it Takes?
Learn from Dayton’s Best Tradespeople
As an apprentice in one of the Dayton Apprenticeship Council members’ programs, you’ll receive the highest quality training from the trades that have been building Ohio for over a century! As an apprentice, you’ll receive:
- Cutting-edge construction training at $0 tuition
- Starting apprenticeship wages between $14 – $18 per hour
- Full benefits – including healthcare and retirement
- College credit for classroom instruction
- Gold-standard safety training
- Mentorship and career-development support from experienced tradespeople
- Certification to work as a journeyperson anywhere in Ohio or across the nation
Trade Apprenticeships in the Dayton Region
The Dayton Apprenticeship Council is taking applications now for the following construction trades apprenticeship programs:
Dayton Apprenticeship Council Sponsors
Thank you to the contractors, educators, and organized construction partners who put middle class careers within reach for the men and women of Greater Dayton and the Miami Valley through their support of tuition-free construction apprenticeships: