Most families we serve are comforted by the knowledge that their loved ones will be spared the hardship of making decisions at such a difficult and sensitive time. In addition, pre-planning allows for pre-financing. Since funeral costs are subject to escalating inflation, pre-planning can save you a considerable amount by freezing funeral expenses at today’s prices.
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
- More Time to Consider Your Options – You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed
- A Sense of Accomplishment – You’ll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of
- Fewer Family Concerns – Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death
- The Pre-payment Option – When you pre-pay, you can lock in today’s prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family
- Your Family Keeps More – When you pre-pay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family
- Save the Amount You Need – Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs
- Fewer Last-minute Expenses – When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
Ask us how you can safeguard your estate and protect your assets through pre-planning. We’ll be happy to discuss the details with you.
THE CHOICE IS YOURS
You can make these decisions before a death occurs.
You can wait until a life altering event forces you to make them.
To request more information regarding pre-planning/pre-arrangement, or to begin the pre-planning process, please contact Demi Burden at 419-228-5474, or you can complete our easy On-line Pre-Planning Form now.